Thursday, September 15, 2011

What A Day!!!!

This morning when I woke up mommy was already up.  She had my breakfast ready when I came in the living room and I knew what that meant; she had plans.  First we dropped off two bags of clothes at a school nearby.  Then we went to Granny and Harold's to pick up some stuff.  We went to the bank next and Miss Linda gave me Smarties :)  Then it was off to the water department, the tag office, and then to the Nextel store to take back Harold's phone.  While we were there I was pretty much tired of doing mommy errands so I decided to run and grab everything I could reach.  Well there was a police in there and he saw mommy struggling with me and he thought he would help.  He told me to be nice and mind my mommy.  Mommy pointed out that he had a gun.  Well was I supposed to be impressed?  Daddy has lots of guns.  So I told mommy "daddy's gun".  Well that made her embarrassed :)  We finally finished up and got some money back for Harold's phone.  We went by Wendy's pick up lunch and then one last stop at Charter to pay our cable bill.  Boy was I tired of riding in the car and doing errands.  Then mommy said I didn't have time for a nap today.  Boy is she regretting that now.  Abby showed up around 3 today and by the time she got there I was ill.  We fought over toys and when I cried she cried. And when she cried I cried.  Mommy said she had always wanted twins....until today :)  We did manage to have some fun outside though.  After Abby left and daddy went to work we went back to Granny's so Robards could change the oil in mommy's car and wash it.  While he was busy with mommy's car Granny and Harold took us to Golden's for dinner.  And while I love Golden's and it's my favorite place to eat I knew if I sat still I would fall asleep so I ran and kept busy.  We came home after that and I got my bath and now I"m ready for bed and mommy is busy doing mommy stuff and getting ready for our trip tomorrow.  Now that should be fun.  Hours and hours in the car with daddy sleeping and me...well me being me.  I'll be blogging tomorrow from another state.  I've never even been to another state!  I'm so excited I probably won't be able to sleep.  Tomorrow I'll try to include pictures with my post!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment