Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vacation Night Number 2

Well it's night time here in PCB (that's Panama City Beach for my little friends that haven't been)  After a little nap today I was up and ready to hit the beach again.  Daddy needed to nap for a little bit and Harold and Granny had to get Harold's glasses fixed so me and mommy made our way to the pool but it was too cold so we settled for the beach.  We saw a jellyfish and we played in the water for just a little bit.  Since mommy isn't crazy about the ocean we decided to take a walk.  Well my silly mommy didn't pack me anything to drink so we had to make a pit stop at the store down the road for a drink then it was back to the room.  Daddy got up and got ready for dinner.  Mommy had me some veggies in the fridge so she heated them up and I had my dinner.  Then they dropped me off at Granny and Harold's room while they went and ate seafood.  I'm glad I got to stay with Granny and Harold and I'm glad mommy and daddy got to spend some time alone, they always seem happier when they come back.  Mommy usually has a hard time leaving me and I do too but I guess it's good for us too.  Granny and Harold took me back to the beach and I hauled water from the ocean back to the sand for them.  When mommy and daddy got back they took me to Walmart and I got a an airbrushed t-shirt, a Barney DVD, and a new Monster's Inc. DVD.  Before coming back to our "home" we ran by McDonald's and got chicken nuggets, apples, and fries.  We ate our snack then we headed back to the beach one last time for the night.  We saw three sting rays, one jelly fish and mommy even found Mr. Crabs...ok mommy just found a little crab but she called him Mr. Crabs. :)  After the beach we came back to our room and had yogurt and pudding.  My two favorite things at the moment.  Then it was bath time.  I had to have my hair washed tonight :(  Now I've had my bath and I think I'll cuddle in the bed with mommy til I fall asleep.  It's nice having a bed all to ourselves, and I'm sure daddy is enjoying more than an inch of bed too.  Thank goodness tomorrow night we will all be back in our bed.  Me and mommy taking up the whole thing and daddy scrambling for a small spot on the bed and some covers.  I've enjoyed my first trip to Florida and I love the beach and I'm so glad that I got to come with Granny and Harold but I sure will be glad when we are home.  I'll try to remember to blog tomorrow but I may be running around like a crazy boy since I'll be at home and back to my normal routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment