Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Yes tomorrow is the big day.  But first we must get through today.  I have to wash mommy's car and probably help change the oil.  Mommy has lots of last minute errands to run.  Abby is coming over to play today too while her mom goes to the doctor.  We've got to pack our car and then check the house for anything we might have left behind.  Then early tomorrow morning we will load up and move out.  We are heading to Florida.  Mommy says it's called the sunshine state so I'm guessing I will get to the meet the sun since it's his home right?  I've never been in the car longer than an hour or two so this should be fun.  Well just thought I would go ahead and blog this morning since my nights have gotten a little later this week.  When daddy is home I hate to sleep so he lets me go downstairs and play which means later bedtime, then when he goes back to work mommy has a hard time getting me to sleep.  I was close to 1 am when I went to the bed last night.  Oh boy mommy hasn't happy.  Well I'm going to go and finish packing and get ready to help Harold work on the cars.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll blog from the great place of Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment