Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday Countdown

So it's Wednesday already and Saturday is just around the corner.  Mommy and Daddy have been working hard on lot of projects for my party.  I think mommy said there are about 28 adults coming and 17 kids so far.  That's a lot people to play with me.  Mommy showed me some pictures from my birthday last year and I think I might remember some of it.  Looked fun though.  We've been watching the news to see if it is going to rain on Saturday because if it does boy are we in trouble!  I'm hoping that we don't have to cancel my party.  Daddy has to work today and tomorrow so not sure we will get anything else accomplished.  Daddy took us to Olive Garden last night for dinner and boy was it good.  I'm not crazy about waiting so long to get our food but it was good.  We went to Target afterwards and daddy bought me a bag of dinosaurs!!!  I love them.  I looked at the toys and dreamed about what I might for my birthday.  As if I really need them!  I guess I need to go and get ready to go to Granny's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment