Friday, September 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

My first two pets...Spongebob and Mr. Crabs
Ok you can't be mad at me that I haven't posted since we've been back.  I've tried; more than once.  It kept saying error.  So anyway we made a few stops Sunday morning and headed back to Georgia.  We went by Walmart so daddy could get mommy a surprise then we went by the Shell Shop.  It's mommy's favorite store in Panama City and she says she always saves it for the last day.  I had a fun time looking at all the big shells they have.  But guess what Granny and Harold bought me?  My first two pets.  I got two hermit crabs!  One is yellow with a football on him.  His name is Spongebob.  And then there is a red one with a monster on him.  His name is Mr. Crabs...you know Spongebob and Mr. Crabs :)  See above picture :)  I had planned on uploading a lot of pictures but it's taking forever!  Anyway after the shell shop we headed home.  I watched my movies and was pretty content.  We stopped at Ryan's in Dothan, Alabama.  I was more interested in running around than eating though.  We made one last stop in Eufula, Alabama to feed the alligators one more time.  Then we were Georgia bound.  The ride home was so much better than the ride down there.  Once we got home I got to go see JJ, Nana, Jeri, Will, and Cailyn.  After visiting for a little while we went and had dinner at Golden's on the Square; my favorite place to eat!  Monday we didn't do much, we did go see Maw Maw but that was about it.  Tuesday was pretty boring.  I stayed with Granny for an hour or two yesterday so mommy could clean.  We had dinner last night with The Bay's.  They are going to Florida this weekend and since it's the girls birthday we took them their gifts early.  We had dinner at Stevie B's (my second favorite place to eat).  And last night when we got home the prison had called daddy and told him he had to come into work today :(  So daddy had to go in to work for a little while this  morning.  Me and mommy worked on some birthday stuff and when daddy got home we went and did a little birthday shopping.  The countdown has begun.  I've got 8 days til my birthday! I'm so excited to see everyone!  So that's about all.  Tomorrow is Friday and mommy said if my nose isn't running tomorrow we might go to JJ's school and see him for lunch.  Daddy has to work this weekend so we have no plans.  Thank goodness I'm still tired from vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment