Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blah

Nothing much going on here.  Mommy has been crazy lately.  With working on the birthday stuff, trying to keep the house clean with me messing everything up, and just life in general she is tired all the time.  I've been pretty much glued to my dvd player lately despite mommy trying to play with me or get me to do something else.  I love my monsters inc movie and I love Racing Stripes.  Today I have been really ill.  Mommy took my dvd player away :(  She and I played cars, read books, and played outside so I didn't really miss it.  I have been kind of blah these past few days.  No fever just runny nose and watery eyes.  It hasn't slowed me down just made me a little ill.  So in 5 days I will 2.  I can pretty much do anything these days.  I love to talk, run, and watch movies.  I wear a size 5 diaper (which hopefully I will catch on to that potty thin soon so I don't have to wear them anymore; mommy has even promised me a party once I get the hang of it) I wear a size 3 clothes, and a size 8 shoe.  I have outgrown most of my shoes so I know a new pair is in the future.  I love to ask for "beer" which is really root beer but I'm not too crazy about it anymore.  I love 7 up and orange drink.  I love vegetables and I hate meat.  I will eat a chicken nugget every once in a while.  My favorite restuarant is Golden's On The Square.  I still sleep with my mommy which works for me.  I love to snuggle up next to her or daddy.  That's about all that is new with me.  I guess we will be busy this week trying to get everything ready for the party.  I've got to help daddy work in the yard tomorrow because Aunt Lindsay is supposed to come to GA for my party and I think she is going to spend the night too.  We've got to get our yard nice and pretty for her.  Ok so I'm going to bed.  Hope everyone had a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment